Any information collected by Te Runanga o Ngati Whatua, about you and from you, is used to help clarify who you are and what your needs are so we can provide the best service possible for you. We use this information solely for the purpose of accommodating you and we do not provide the information to any other party.
Te Runanga o Ngati Whatua does not sell, publish or give away information to any other party that can be directly associated with you unless you have given specific consent for this to happen.
Please be aware too that we may be forced to disclose information to the government under certain circumstances. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to disclose information to law enforcement or other government officials if it is demanded in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
Although we follow standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information will remain private.
Protecting your privacy is important to us.
- 1. The information we collect and what it’s used for
- Name, phone number, address, email and whakapapa
- This is used to know who you are and where you come from, to address you by name, contact you if the need arises and send you informative emails. This information is also used for beneficiary purposes.
- Marketing information
- This is used to customize the information we send or present to you on our site.
- 2. The security of your information
- We are committed to protecting your privacy so we do take every step possible to secure your information as best we can, including ensuring that all IT products we use are protected and free from intrusion.
- We do not sell, publish or give away any Uri contact information or personal details of any kind to other parties, unless we have been given specific consent.
- 3. How to change your details we have or opt out of communication
- You can opt out of receiving generic information from us, through email or post. Simply email us at email@example.com , requesting that we no longer email you unless it is directly in relation to Uri business.
- To change your details please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating what information needs changing and with the new details.
- 4. Who to contact about privacy issues